Discussions under Project Discussion

Object reference not set to an instance of an object : When Opening MainWindow Design View

first post: crayzyivan wrote: Hi I downloaded your code, but when i tried to open the MainWindo...

latest post: notonyournelly wrote: Ivan - Thanks for the "heads-up"! In "design mode" there is not alw...

License

first post: elyoh wrote: I'm sure this is an oversight but please take care with the license...

latest post: notonyournelly wrote: Andrew - Yes, that was a sloppy oversight on my part. For those por...

Problems with GEDCOM Source Records

first post: notonyournelly wrote: In the process of replacing the GEDCOM import code, I've observed ...

"V1.0/Dublin Spec" - Family View

first post: notonyournelly wrote: The next reply will be a proposed, preliminary specification of a ...

latest post: notonyournelly wrote: Family Lines - Functional Spec "Family View" V1.0 - Kevin Routley ...

Using Issue Tracker

first post: notonyournelly wrote: When entering an issue/task, the initial status should be "propose...

"V1.0/Dublin" Spec - "Date Entry"

first post: notonyournelly wrote: Family Lines - Functional Spec Date Handling - "V1.0/Dublin" Relea...

Roadmap

first post: notonyournelly wrote: The following is our tentative high-level "roadmap" for the next f...

Project Coding Guidelines

first post: notonyournelly wrote: When contributing to Family Lines, we request you attempt to follo...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions